Yay, a request.
On it. Will provide a sketch when I'm back from school.
EDIT:
![[Image: 17bn1.png]](http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8086/17bn1.png)
That good for the pose? I'll remake him so he looks less like he's standing up and more like he's leaning against the wall, since he looks like a shy new guy at a new school. >.<
Added a 'Facial Expression' to the form, since I notice that's missing. Is the grin thing good? Or did you want something else?
On it. Will provide a sketch when I'm back from school.
EDIT:
![[Image: 17bn1.png]](http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8086/17bn1.png)
That good for the pose? I'll remake him so he looks less like he's standing up and more like he's leaning against the wall, since he looks like a shy new guy at a new school. >.<
Added a 'Facial Expression' to the form, since I notice that's missing. Is the grin thing good? Or did you want something else?

