07-06-2008, 04:28 AM
Krillin Wrote:Wrestling is fake.

Kirano Wrote:He isn't a heel wrestler. What gave you that impression? His mic skills aren't that great either. Name me a time when he's ever entertained the crowd?
Thank you, someone is actually back me up on this. I actually don't see where CM Punk is entertaining. I can see that he is constantly improving, but the championship should not be with him.
And to back myself up on the Raw without a championship thing, it could be cool. Maybe a second invasion storyline. I mean, WWE nowadays is such a joke, and everybody is saying that it's not as it was back then. That's because the storylines are always half-assed and self-explainatory. Back in the 90s, a champion can drop a title in a house show, but now it's like theres some sort of rule that it has to be dropped in a PPV. That makes it so predictable which is not the reason that we watch wrestling. I know that wrestling fans that aren't stupid, knows that everything is completely scripted, and it's all up to the storyline writers to really know how good one evening's show is. The entertainers are great, but the same old shit, over and over, it's not that different from Cena's year reigns.
![[Image: Zhu.jpg]](http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee314/Dirtbag_Bucket_2007/Zhu.jpg)

