07-14-2008, 11:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2008, 11:33 PM by Talon Holmes.)
American Wedding
"We hold in our hearts the memory of our fallen brothers whose blood stains the very streets we walk today. Also on this night we pay tribute to the leader of our enemies, an honorable man, who crossed over bravely, fighting for what he believed in. To defeat my enemy, I extinguish his life, and consume him as I consume these flames."
*note* Edited because I wasn't sure if the language was appropriate in the former question on this particular board, but this qutoe is from the same movie.
"We hold in our hearts the memory of our fallen brothers whose blood stains the very streets we walk today. Also on this night we pay tribute to the leader of our enemies, an honorable man, who crossed over bravely, fighting for what he believed in. To defeat my enemy, I extinguish his life, and consume him as I consume these flames."
*note* Edited because I wasn't sure if the language was appropriate in the former question on this particular board, but this qutoe is from the same movie.

