07-18-2008, 07:48 AM
I just saw it...
Got tickets for the 12:05am showing, let me tell you...
It is amazing
I have only one complaint, which doesn't really matter THAT much but I'll wait until we do a thread discussing the movie with spoilers in it.
Heath Ledger did do the Joker better than Jack Nicholson, and the Joker was portrayed exactly how I always felt he should have been portrayed.
PS: I did not stay for the Heath Ledger tribute which reportedly airs after the credits, 3am when movie ended and I have work in a few hours. xD
Got tickets for the 12:05am showing, let me tell you...
It is amazing
I have only one complaint, which doesn't really matter THAT much but I'll wait until we do a thread discussing the movie with spoilers in it.
Heath Ledger did do the Joker better than Jack Nicholson, and the Joker was portrayed exactly how I always felt he should have been portrayed.
PS: I did not stay for the Heath Ledger tribute which reportedly airs after the credits, 3am when movie ended and I have work in a few hours. xD


![[Image: 2hevvaq.png]](http://i48.tinypic.com/2hevvaq.png)