07-19-2008, 03:18 AM
OH. MY. GOD.
That's all I can say. This movie was just about one of the most amazing movies I have ever seen. Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker was amazing -- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Aaron Eckhart were both wondrous additions to the cast, but Heath tops them all... sad that he can't come back and amaze us again.
GOSH I WANT A SPOILER THREAD.
I wonder if anyone made one while I was gone.
That's all I can say. This movie was just about one of the most amazing movies I have ever seen. Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker was amazing -- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Aaron Eckhart were both wondrous additions to the cast, but Heath tops them all... sad that he can't come back and amaze us again.
GOSH I WANT A SPOILER THREAD.
I wonder if anyone made one while I was gone.

