07-24-2008, 02:25 AM
Bojack Wrote:I never saw him in anything, actually. I still wanna see Brokeback Mountain though. Other than that, he had a reputation for picking the wrong movies.
Wasn't he Casanova?
He picked projects that were interesting and unique to him. He didn't want to do the same thing over and over again.
I'd say that was a winning philosophy, as it netted him the role of the Joker. Honestly, I questioned his ability to do it, but he laid all my doubts to rest when I saw the trailers, and made me repent for ever doubting him when I saw the movie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

