03-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Ok Nord listen up, if you want to join this RPG you need to listen to the staff, that being me, Kami, Koola, Trunks and Raditzu.
You need to post a join page, if you're too lazy to do that then maybe you shouldn't even bother with this RPG. I'm not saying you can't join but you may not even get accepted, and if you do get accepted then yes I will upload your avatar.
If you want your sig and avatar for when you post your join form, don't bother, you have to be a guest to post that, and that is the only place where we'll accept join forms.
So please don't give me any attitude, I'm doing my job and you should do yours.
You need to post a join page, if you're too lazy to do that then maybe you shouldn't even bother with this RPG. I'm not saying you can't join but you may not even get accepted, and if you do get accepted then yes I will upload your avatar.
If you want your sig and avatar for when you post your join form, don't bother, you have to be a guest to post that, and that is the only place where we'll accept join forms.
So please don't give me any attitude, I'm doing my job and you should do yours.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

