This trait is such bullshit, maaan:
'Famous: Your disease has captured the attention of many sensationalist news agencies
The awareness of your virus has increased'
Still, I just infected my two neighbouring countries and nobody in the original country has yet done anything like close transit, so I seem to be doing good. I'm on tier 3 of my symptoms but I haven't bought any yet, all transmissions and a couple of resistance upgrades.
Edit: Ugh. Once again, I managed to infect the whole world ... except for Madagascar.
'Famous: Your disease has captured the attention of many sensationalist news agencies
The awareness of your virus has increased'
Still, I just infected my two neighbouring countries and nobody in the original country has yet done anything like close transit, so I seem to be doing good. I'm on tier 3 of my symptoms but I haven't bought any yet, all transmissions and a couple of resistance upgrades.
Edit: Ugh. Once again, I managed to infect the whole world ... except for Madagascar.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

