08-04-2008, 08:48 PM
No, it's not that complicated. You simply win by infecting and killing everyone in the world.
The game plays with a lot of luck elements. For instance, a Vaccine can either a) stop your pandemic from spreading forever, b) do nothing, and another Vaccine is queued up, or c) trigger a mutation that causes your infection to gain the Immunity trait which nullifies the Vaccine and disables future vaccinations. I don't know if or have any reason to think that Drug Resistance has any baring on the outcomes.
So far my favorite trait is Stealth, but I don't know how to trigger it yet.
The game plays with a lot of luck elements. For instance, a Vaccine can either a) stop your pandemic from spreading forever, b) do nothing, and another Vaccine is queued up, or c) trigger a mutation that causes your infection to gain the Immunity trait which nullifies the Vaccine and disables future vaccinations. I don't know if or have any reason to think that Drug Resistance has any baring on the outcomes.
So far my favorite trait is Stealth, but I don't know how to trigger it yet.

