08-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Virus.
Started in Madagascar.
Sell all starting symptoms.
Buy Cold/Heat/Moist Resistance I to improve chances of catching in a given environment.
Infected the world. Bought transmissions like Rodents, Insects, Airbourne, and Tier3 symptoms like Hemorrhaging and Kidney Failure, etc. Acquired the special trait Bloodletting, which improves hemorrhaging. Hospitals shut down too fast for their vaccine to finish so I didn't bother with Drug Resistance. Continued buying deadly symptoms until the lethality was about 60%, infectivity was over 75%. Win.
Started in Madagascar.
Sell all starting symptoms.
Buy Cold/Heat/Moist Resistance I to improve chances of catching in a given environment.
Infected the world. Bought transmissions like Rodents, Insects, Airbourne, and Tier3 symptoms like Hemorrhaging and Kidney Failure, etc. Acquired the special trait Bloodletting, which improves hemorrhaging. Hospitals shut down too fast for their vaccine to finish so I didn't bother with Drug Resistance. Continued buying deadly symptoms until the lethality was about 60%, infectivity was over 75%. Win.

