With so many genres, bands, and songs it's absurd to pick favorites. Maybe when I liked classic rock above all else this would have been possible, but not anymore. For instance, my CD collection has the Seatbelts, Rob Zombie, TRUSTcompany, Stereophonics, The Protomen, Jefferson Airplane, Iron Maiden, DragonForce, and Billy Idol. They all have appealing attributes, but they're too different to rank D:
I guess I could do a list of my favorite songs from each.
Rebel Yell - billy idol
Fury of the Storm - dragonforce
Dreams - fleetwood mac
Flight of Icarus - iron maiden
White Rabbit - jefferson airplane
Simple Man - lynyrd skynyrd
Hero of the Day - metallica
Aria Di Mezzo Carattere (opera version) - nobou uematsu
Don't Stop Me Now - queen
The Will of One - the protomen
Dragula (HotRod Herman Remix) - rob zombie
Words That We Couldn't Say - steve conte
Devil - stereophonics
Shout - tears for fears
Take It All - trustcompany
Kill All the White People - Type O-Negative
I guess I could do a list of my favorite songs from each.
Rebel Yell - billy idol
Fury of the Storm - dragonforce
Dreams - fleetwood mac
Flight of Icarus - iron maiden
White Rabbit - jefferson airplane
Simple Man - lynyrd skynyrd
Hero of the Day - metallica
Aria Di Mezzo Carattere (opera version) - nobou uematsu
Don't Stop Me Now - queen
The Will of One - the protomen
Dragula (HotRod Herman Remix) - rob zombie
Words That We Couldn't Say - steve conte
Devil - stereophonics
Shout - tears for fears
Take It All - trustcompany
Kill All the White People - Type O-Negative

