08-20-2008, 04:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2008, 05:01 AM by Jonathan Meer.)
Speaking of pirates:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJw-YPD4sM
The Island - Decemberists
I couldn't find the full thing on YouTube, so we'll have to go with the acoustic version. If you can find the actual thing, though, listen to it; it's epic. And pirate-y.
EDIT: Yes, ten minutes long. It's essentially three songs in one, all telling separate parts of the same story: wanderings, murder, burial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJw-YPD4sM
The Island - Decemberists
I couldn't find the full thing on YouTube, so we'll have to go with the acoustic version. If you can find the actual thing, though, listen to it; it's epic. And pirate-y.
EDIT: Yes, ten minutes long. It's essentially three songs in one, all telling separate parts of the same story: wanderings, murder, burial
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...

