08-21-2008, 03:32 AM
So, my friend is cruising around the shoulder of this road in his new 3000GT, and the car swerves out of control. He tries to regain control of the wheel but he can't, and the car goes straight into a big ditch and flips over, still moving and stuff.
Everything was real strange for a second while my view was flipped upside-down. I'm stunned and I realize that the car has come to rest upside-down and had hit a fence. I unbuckle my seatbelt, flip over, and push open my door. My friend and I slide out of the door, and the guy from the nearest house approaches us and stuff and the cops got called, so, I'm home now and not in any sort of trouble or anything.
Nobody got hurt. Not even that guy's fence, very much. The poor 3000GT is mangled though. ;_;
EDIT: And...orphaned post up above mine?
Everything was real strange for a second while my view was flipped upside-down. I'm stunned and I realize that the car has come to rest upside-down and had hit a fence. I unbuckle my seatbelt, flip over, and push open my door. My friend and I slide out of the door, and the guy from the nearest house approaches us and stuff and the cops got called, so, I'm home now and not in any sort of trouble or anything.
Nobody got hurt. Not even that guy's fence, very much. The poor 3000GT is mangled though. ;_;
EDIT: And...orphaned post up above mine?
"Maria..."
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)
"...my star...'"
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.

