Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Vejita I
#12
Yeah, I think the last time I was here DA:C was going on. I kind of figured my character would have gotten deleted along with my account. I don't know about my character, but obviously my account is still here.

I thought about coming back, but I'm not too sure on it. After all these times I've been around for short spans and then vanished, I don't know. I'll think about it(if it's even possible)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey Vejita I - by Rem-13 - 08-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Celena - 08-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Rem-13 - 08-21-2008, 12:57 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Saz - 08-21-2008, 01:27 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Medraut - 08-21-2008, 01:33 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Jack - 08-21-2008, 07:12 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Szar - 08-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Jesper - 08-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Kazuya - 08-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Vejita I - 08-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Celena - 08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Vejita I - 08-22-2008, 02:34 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Sullivan - 08-22-2008, 03:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)