Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Vejita I
#13
The worst that can happen is that you lose activity. Which isn't all that bad. You can always come back whenever you're feeling inspired.

I say go for it.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey Vejita I - by Rem-13 - 08-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Celena - 08-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Rem-13 - 08-21-2008, 12:57 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Saz - 08-21-2008, 01:27 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Medraut - 08-21-2008, 01:33 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Jack - 08-21-2008, 07:12 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Szar - 08-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Jesper - 08-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Kazuya - 08-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Vejita I - 08-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Celena - 08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Hey Vejita I - by Vejita I - 08-22-2008, 02:34 AM
Hey Vejita I - by Sullivan - 08-22-2008, 03:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)