08-22-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm not going to name songs and the like, but I'll name my favorite 10 artists sure:
1. Nirvana
2. Slipknot
3. Rise Against
4. Soldiers of Jah Army
5. The Doors
6. Eminem
7. Lynard Skynard
8. Maylene and Sons of Disaster
9. Tool
10. Bob Marley and the Wailers
Yeah, I don't really have a particular genre I listen to. It just depends on my mood. I have more, but these are just what popped in my head at the time.
1. Nirvana
2. Slipknot
3. Rise Against
4. Soldiers of Jah Army
5. The Doors
6. Eminem
7. Lynard Skynard
8. Maylene and Sons of Disaster
9. Tool
10. Bob Marley and the Wailers
Yeah, I don't really have a particular genre I listen to. It just depends on my mood. I have more, but these are just what popped in my head at the time.

