Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Warning: Possibly offensive but hilarious
#6
I'll be honest, I think the song definitely crosses the line between "joke humor" racism and "actual serious" racism. So while I do laugh hearing the song, there are some comments made that make me go "Um, that's not even funny in a shock humor sort of way. I guess you were just aiming to piss someone off."

However, the fact that a black dude that looks like your stereotypical rapper looking guy is the one posting it up and fucking around with it causes me to give mad props to the guy and laugh my ass off at his method. He basically took a racist song and shoved it up the guy's ass saying it didn't bother him.

I wish we could all do that, to be honest.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Warning: Possibly offensive but hilarious - by Ashe - 08-28-2008, 02:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)