Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TMNT Live Action
#2
I watched the CGI movie about a month ago. It wasn't actually that bad. I don't know how I feel about a live action TMNT, though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TMNT Live Action - by Medraut - 09-03-2008, 10:38 PM
TMNT Live Action - by Saz - 09-03-2008, 10:50 PM
TMNT Live Action - by Belle Hibiki - 09-03-2008, 11:04 PM
TMNT Live Action - by Dehan - 09-03-2008, 11:26 PM
TMNT Live Action - by Kazuya - 09-04-2008, 02:17 AM
TMNT Live Action - by Celena - 09-04-2008, 02:24 AM
TMNT Live Action - by Jonathan Meer - 09-04-2008, 12:32 PM
TMNT Live Action - by Alura - 09-04-2008, 07:25 PM
TMNT Live Action - by Rem-13 - 09-04-2008, 08:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)