Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Snoopy is Dead!
#2
Well, the guy who made him. Bill Melendez, R.I.P.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Snoopy is Dead! - by Alura - 08-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Snoopy is Dead! - by John Doe - 09-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Snoopy is Dead! - by Sullivan - 09-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Snoopy is Dead! - by Jack - 09-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Snoopy is Dead! - by Waffuru - 09-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Snoopy is Dead! - by Belle Hibiki - 09-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Snoopy is Dead! - by Saz - 09-06-2008, 08:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)