Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Happy Birthday!] I LIK CROCS
#1
Happy Birthday, Orion/Old Trunks/Old Goku/etc etc.

Today, you are uh....god i didn't take a good look at the age, but happy birthday, none the less. Here's a beer.


*beer picture.*


<3

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Happy Birthday!] I LIK CROCS - by Kazuya - 09-07-2008, 04:11 AM
[Happy Birthday!] I LIK CROCS - by Ander - 09-07-2008, 02:43 PM
[Happy Birthday!] I LIK CROCS - by Celena - 09-07-2008, 02:51 PM
[Happy Birthday!] I LIK CROCS - by Sage - 09-07-2008, 07:50 PM
[Happy Birthday!] I LIK CROCS - by Saz - 09-07-2008, 08:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)