Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Comp suggestion
#9
Well, I hate to piss everyone off by saying this, but I think it's a retarded idea. Almost any RPG is based on rewarding you for your acheivements, be it experience, or some really important turning point in the story caused by your character, and so on. Plus, like Garlic said, I'm sure that if somebody in, say, 15th place on the ki list, was suddenly surpassed by some guy who was 25th on the ki list, they'd be like, "What the hell!? I EARNED my status, this guy just had a lucky guess!!"
So, in short, my vote would be a "Hell no!"
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Comp suggestion - by Kami - 03-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Comp suggestion - by Rem-13 - 03-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Comp suggestion - by Claire - 03-16-2004, 09:54 PM
Comp suggestion - by Vegeta - 03-16-2004, 10:12 PM
Comp suggestion - by Kaden - 03-16-2004, 11:03 PM
Comp suggestion - by Orion - 03-16-2004, 11:13 PM
Comp suggestion - by Vegeta - 03-16-2004, 11:16 PM
Comp suggestion - by Rem-13 - 03-16-2004, 11:43 PM
Comp suggestion - by Sage - 03-17-2004, 02:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)