Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quest
#28
Can I talk about how I killed Kami?

Anyway, I agree completely with Koola's longer post up there. Only one person knows how any given saga is going to go except for the person writing it. I know, when I've written sagas in the past, I've told people things were going to happen that I had no intention of letting happen. Just to keep people guessing. What's the point of even thinking you know what's gonna happen? It makes it far less entertaining. All of this might have been completely uncalled for, but I wanted to say it anyway.

Oh, and the difference between finishing the saga and ending it is that, if you just end it... its done, right then. If you finish it, you RP it out until the end and give it an actual conclusion. Rather then simply agreeing to not post in it anymore.

o.0
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quest - by Rem-13 - 03-17-2004, 01:02 AM
Quest - by Rem-13 - 03-17-2004, 01:04 AM
Quest - by Claire - 03-17-2004, 01:06 AM
Quest - by Kaden - 03-17-2004, 01:35 AM
Quest - by Claire - 03-17-2004, 02:17 AM
Quest - by Kami - 03-17-2004, 02:20 AM
Quest - by Claire - 03-17-2004, 02:20 AM
Quest - by Rem-13 - 03-18-2004, 02:57 AM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-18-2004, 10:58 PM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Quest - by Rem-13 - 03-18-2004, 11:31 PM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Quest - by Kaden - 03-19-2004, 09:00 AM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-19-2004, 09:03 AM
Quest - by Kaden - 03-19-2004, 09:13 AM
Quest - by Orion - 03-19-2004, 01:31 PM
Quest - by Claire - 03-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-19-2004, 08:55 PM
Quest - by Claire - 03-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-20-2004, 12:13 AM
Quest - by Orion - 03-20-2004, 12:18 AM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-20-2004, 12:20 AM
Quest - by Claire - 03-20-2004, 02:50 AM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-20-2004, 04:49 AM
Quest - by Alura - 03-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-20-2004, 07:23 PM
Quest - by Kaden - 03-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Quest - by Orion - 03-21-2004, 05:52 AM
Quest - by Alura - 03-21-2004, 05:56 AM
Quest - by Vegeta - 03-21-2004, 08:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)