Seems to me the biggest question mark you face in terms of entitlement spending is Medicare. I think social security is nowhere near such an issue.
Social security seems to be founded on some very bizzare principles that don't really seem to have national welfare as their chief concern.
I have no idea of the feasibility of cutting these things, so I really couldn't really comment on how they could be improved though.
I find our own National Health Service woeful, and have railed against our own social security system quite enough. I think when Labour are disposed of once and for all after the next general election we'll be able to see a brighter future for this country.
Oh and Bra, I wasn't replying to you specifically, I got what you meant, I was just contributing my two cents to the thread in general.
Social security seems to be founded on some very bizzare principles that don't really seem to have national welfare as their chief concern.
I have no idea of the feasibility of cutting these things, so I really couldn't really comment on how they could be improved though.
I find our own National Health Service woeful, and have railed against our own social security system quite enough. I think when Labour are disposed of once and for all after the next general election we'll be able to see a brighter future for this country.
Oh and Bra, I wasn't replying to you specifically, I got what you meant, I was just contributing my two cents to the thread in general.

