I really dislike David Cameron.
I think the most important thing we can do is ditch Labour so that our politics can get their shape back, we can take it from there and I think if cards are played right the Conservative party will be able to get their edge back.
Five more years of Labour would be intolerable, so at the moment Cameron's the way to go. Both parties need to take a firm step back from the centre of the political spectrum before I'll be entirely satisfied things are getting on track though.
I think the most important thing we can do is ditch Labour so that our politics can get their shape back, we can take it from there and I think if cards are played right the Conservative party will be able to get their edge back.
Five more years of Labour would be intolerable, so at the moment Cameron's the way to go. Both parties need to take a firm step back from the centre of the political spectrum before I'll be entirely satisfied things are getting on track though.

