11-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Zangya Wrote:except for one loophole: we've got to pay for it. And it's pretty dang expensive.
And that's different from the way it works now? Even if you have to wait, it's a lot better than not getting anything at all. There are plenty of people who don't seek medical assistance because they simply can't afford it. That's infinitely more ridiculous than having to wait, in my opinion.
Zangya Wrote:Oh, wait, we've just elected a president that wants to make us the United Soviet Kingdom of Canada 2.0.
Which means everything has instantly changed overnight.
Seriously, you guys are annoying. And by "you guys" I don't mean Zang and Pinky. I mean anyone who thinks they know exactly what the country will be like four years from now. It happens on both sides of "the aisle." Bitch and moan then there's actually something to bitch and moan about.
EDIT: The thing that you guys do that does irritate me can be found in this thread also. And this time I do mean people like Zang and Pinky. Instead of leaving this thread alone and letting people who voted for Obama "Celebrate" (notice the clever wording of the thread's title) that the candidate they support got elected, you have to come in shit all over everything.
For some reason, it's taken this long for someone to say knock it the fuck off. You don't like it, don't check the thread. I know, I know, it's hard, but I think you guys can manage.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

