11-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Congratulations to Obama supporters. I honestly can say I have my own views. Radical they may be. I don't care what he does.
My goal:
Live
Make Money
Be Legal
Married
Sex
Sex
Sex
Old Age
Retirement
Death
I don't want to think about, OMG GLOBAL WARMING. No, please no. I want to live my life in the world that has been set up for me. I will make decisions as I get them. Voting for a president based on things that appeal to me. I was ignorant before, I apologize. Socialism...as it makes me shudder. My own views aren't any better.
I favor many things of Monarchy. I googled what I call myself, and I found some weird shit.
I am a Conservative Monarchist. And I live my own life, supporting who ever helps me achieve that goal. But if your going to be a complete idiot. I won't support you. This has been a public service apology and repromand on myself.
Cya.
My goal:
Live
Make Money
Be Legal
Married
Sex
Sex
Sex
Old Age
Retirement
Death
I don't want to think about, OMG GLOBAL WARMING. No, please no. I want to live my life in the world that has been set up for me. I will make decisions as I get them. Voting for a president based on things that appeal to me. I was ignorant before, I apologize. Socialism...as it makes me shudder. My own views aren't any better.
I favor many things of Monarchy. I googled what I call myself, and I found some weird shit.
I am a Conservative Monarchist. And I live my own life, supporting who ever helps me achieve that goal. But if your going to be a complete idiot. I won't support you. This has been a public service apology and repromand on myself.
Cya.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

