11-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Super Buu Wrote:Purely out of curiosity, what do you like about monarchism?
I know few aspects of Monarchy. I am still learning. I AM IN NO WAY, EDUCATED Enough for these opinions. Super Buu, you may correct me, but try not to rip my head off. I am admitting my fault. T.T
I like the public executions. The fear instilled into the public for committing crimes. The courts sucked, bribery and fear was too...uh..powerful for a court to accurately work.
Now, we have inmates not caring about going to jail. So what if we threatened to remove their hands for stealing? Decapitating for Rape, Murder, Theft? And in the middle of Time Square. I know that with today's mind set, none of this would work, because people just don't give a shit, and we'd need to become dictators to control the uproar. >.>
But its nice to have a view that no one else understands.
I am sure there are things I'm missing. I'm constantly learning...
DONT HURT ME!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

