11-10-2008, 01:42 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2008, 01:54 AM by Belle Hibiki.)
New image out.
![[Image: yummy.jpg]](http://www.dragonballmovieblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/yummy.jpg)
A lot of people seem to hate it, but I dunno. The whole chowing down on a turkey leg thing seems very in line with the series (by that I mean, the sort of thing Goku would do). The three-wheeled bike looks very much like something straight out of Capsule Corp.
It's probably going to be horrible still, but... This gives me hope. Just a little.
![[Image: yummy.jpg]](http://www.dragonballmovieblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/yummy.jpg)
A lot of people seem to hate it, but I dunno. The whole chowing down on a turkey leg thing seems very in line with the series (by that I mean, the sort of thing Goku would do). The three-wheeled bike looks very much like something straight out of Capsule Corp.
It's probably going to be horrible still, but... This gives me hope. Just a little.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

