11-13-2008, 02:09 AM
As much as he might be a buzzkill, it IS a little premature to make a sweeping judgment on the movie.
I mean, I thought Eagle Eye looked like it had the potential to be fucking awesome, and look how that turned out.
Note to Steven Spielberg: If you have an aura of awesome suspense and disembodied mystery surrounding a soulless operator on the other end of a telephone, you do not do away with it halfway into the movie by revealing the identity of the caller in such a stupid anticlimactic way. I mean seriously, I was glued to the edge of my seat until THAT, and then I was bored for the rest of the film.
And then there's Wall*E. But every time I criticize a part of that film I get shit on by the internet community at large.
... I seem to have gone off-topic. Anyway, the only way you can be sure about a film is to see it. I haven't yet been dissuaded despite how retarded oozaru looks. Who knows, they might work it in a cool, neat way.
I mean, I thought Eagle Eye looked like it had the potential to be fucking awesome, and look how that turned out.
Note to Steven Spielberg: If you have an aura of awesome suspense and disembodied mystery surrounding a soulless operator on the other end of a telephone, you do not do away with it halfway into the movie by revealing the identity of the caller in such a stupid anticlimactic way. I mean seriously, I was glued to the edge of my seat until THAT, and then I was bored for the rest of the film.
And then there's Wall*E. But every time I criticize a part of that film I get shit on by the internet community at large.
... I seem to have gone off-topic. Anyway, the only way you can be sure about a film is to see it. I haven't yet been dissuaded despite how retarded oozaru looks. Who knows, they might work it in a cool, neat way.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

