11-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Well... it definitely looks stupid.
On the other hand, I though Johnny Depp looked stupid the first time I saw a still frame of Jack Sparrow.
I'm not saying being blindly optimistic is the way to go, but to completely condemn something based on a minute of trailer and some rumors is a little extreme.
EDIT: Ok. I really have no idea why I'm defending this movie. The trailer definitely doesn't get better the second time around.
On the other hand, I though Johnny Depp looked stupid the first time I saw a still frame of Jack Sparrow.
I'm not saying being blindly optimistic is the way to go, but to completely condemn something based on a minute of trailer and some rumors is a little extreme.
EDIT: Ok. I really have no idea why I'm defending this movie. The trailer definitely doesn't get better the second time around.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

