11-13-2008, 10:33 PM
I've only told Laura and William about this because I wasn't sure I was in. But today, I signed a contract for the United States Navy. In June I'll go to boot camp in Illinois, then come back for 2 weeks and then 5 weeks in Mississippi for my training school. After that, I'll be located somewhere and begin my job as a Personnel Specialist. It's a safe desk job, well away from the front lines.
Laura is still going to be with me every step of the way, perhaps even further then we anticipated. And like I said, I'm only on the reserves right now. I officially ship out to boot camp June 27th.
So, yea. That's my announcement.
Laura is still going to be with me every step of the way, perhaps even further then we anticipated. And like I said, I'm only on the reserves right now. I officially ship out to boot camp June 27th.
So, yea. That's my announcement.

