11-14-2008, 12:47 AM
Because I'm bored, I'm going to make a list...
1. Cooler's Revenge
2. The Return of Cooler
3. Super Android 13!
4. Bardock: The Father of Goku
5. Bojack Unbound
6. Fusion Reborn
7. The History of Trunks
8. The Tree of Might
9. Wrath of the Dragon
10. Broly: Second Coming
11. The World's Strongest
12. Dead Zone
13. Bio-Broly
14. Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan
15. Lord Slug
I feel like Zangya!
1. Cooler's Revenge
2. The Return of Cooler
3. Super Android 13!
4. Bardock: The Father of Goku
5. Bojack Unbound
6. Fusion Reborn
7. The History of Trunks
8. The Tree of Might
9. Wrath of the Dragon
10. Broly: Second Coming
11. The World's Strongest
12. Dead Zone
13. Bio-Broly
14. Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan
15. Lord Slug
I feel like Zangya!
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.

