Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Watchmen
#5
I saw a trailer for this film a while back, I think it was on Jonathan Ross's film show, I had no idea what it was, (still don't, only know that it's based off a comic book/graphic novel) but I remember thinking, this looks so fucking awesome.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Watchmen - by Jack - 11-20-2008, 01:01 AM
Watchmen - by Rem-13 - 11-20-2008, 02:17 AM
Watchmen - by Sullivan - 11-20-2008, 03:30 AM
Watchmen - by Belle Hibiki - 11-21-2008, 01:13 AM
Watchmen - by Saz - 11-21-2008, 02:19 AM
Watchmen - by Vad - 11-21-2008, 03:28 AM
Watchmen - by Kami - 11-21-2008, 04:19 AM
Watchmen - by Vad - 11-21-2008, 04:26 AM
Watchmen - by Kami - 11-26-2008, 09:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)