Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ow Ow Ow Ow
#1
Have you ever hurt yourself bad enough to create... bizarre emotional responses?

Like, yesterday a forklift, er, tried to occupy the same space as me during work yesterday. I banged up my knee pretty bad. Now, forgetting about that, I tried to sit cross-legged on my office chair (I do that a lot, helps my back for some reason). Of course, the knee didn't have any of that. Pain receptors start freaking out, but I can't just unbend the knee super fast because the pain is telling me not to, so it's dragged out as I try to straighten the knee.

Basically it hurt bad enough that I started chuckling uncontrollably. This is a fairly common - if not really strange - reaction I have to pain.

The question is, does this happen to you? Or do you react only with the expected anger/anguish/etc?
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Sage - 11-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jack - 11-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Kaden - 11-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Shun - 11-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jack - 11-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Saz - 11-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Rem-13 - 11-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Sullivan - 11-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Medraut - 11-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Vad - 11-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Rose - 11-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jonathan Meer - 11-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Dr. Cringle - 11-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Dehan - 11-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Kaden - 11-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Vad - 11-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Orion - 11-23-2008, 01:10 AM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jack - 11-23-2008, 01:35 AM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Cain - 11-23-2008, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)