Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ow Ow Ow Ow
#11
I was a real crybaby as a kid. Like, I would cry if I hurt anything, or if anything particularly sad happened.

But for some reason, when I broke my leg at 8 or so, I pretty much just went 'ow' and that was it. I was totally chill, I think I may even have laughed. Ambulance people kept asking me questions and I was like "it's fine, stop worrying, let me be". The latter could have been attributable to the sweet, sweet oxygen they gave me though.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Sage - 11-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jack - 11-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Kaden - 11-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Shun - 11-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jack - 11-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Saz - 11-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Rem-13 - 11-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Sullivan - 11-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Medraut - 11-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Vad - 11-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Rose - 11-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jonathan Meer - 11-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Dr. Cringle - 11-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Dehan - 11-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Kaden - 11-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Vad - 11-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Orion - 11-23-2008, 01:10 AM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jack - 11-23-2008, 01:35 AM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Cain - 11-23-2008, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)