Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Revelations
#1
I just started thinking. It's good to be back among the chubbs community. I have a sense of life I haven't felt in a long time. Just writing again, having fun with friends I write with.

Yeah, the old threads about Chubbs being a damn vortex. I am now a believer.

INITIATION!

=D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Revelations - by Vad - 11-22-2008, 04:48 AM
Revelations - by Kaden - 11-22-2008, 06:08 AM
Revelations - by Vad - 11-22-2008, 06:09 AM
Revelations - by Kaden - 11-22-2008, 06:18 AM
Revelations - by Lucien - 11-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Revelations - by Saz - 11-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Revelations - by Vad - 11-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Revelations - by Jack - 11-23-2008, 09:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)