Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ow Ow Ow Ow
#14
Raditzu Wrote:This has happened to me before. Having very little neurological knowledge -- and not enough interest to check wikipedia, lawl -- I have no idea why it happens.

Ditto. I wish I knew why it happens, it's actually gotten me into trouble a few times, when I injured my knee during football practice I stood up to try and walk it off and ended up feeling like someone kicked me in it, I fell to the ground laughing and grimacing while I held my knee. Coach was like 'Brian what the hell is wrong with you? Gimme ten laps!'
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Sage - 11-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jack - 11-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Kaden - 11-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Shun - 11-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jack - 11-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Saz - 11-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Rem-13 - 11-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Sullivan - 11-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Medraut - 11-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Vad - 11-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Rose - 11-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jonathan Meer - 11-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Dr. Cringle - 11-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Dehan - 11-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Kaden - 11-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Vad - 11-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Orion - 11-23-2008, 01:10 AM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Jack - 11-23-2008, 01:35 AM
Ow Ow Ow Ow - by Cain - 11-23-2008, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)