Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh so close
#1
Every time I see you I think of you
Every time I'm near you I think of you
I think of you and I dream of you when I'm taking pictures of you
I think of you when I'm in a blimp looking down from up above you
You know I'm missing you
My mind is kissing you
I'm right behind you now Charlene
Waiting, watching
Oh so close
I'm right behind you now Charlene
You'll never be alone again, no
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Oh so close - by Waffuru - 11-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Oh so close - by Kazuya - 11-25-2008, 12:09 AM
Oh so close - by Sullivan - 11-25-2008, 12:10 AM
Oh so close - by Kazuya - 11-25-2008, 12:59 AM
Oh so close - by Cain - 11-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Oh so close - by Kaden - 11-25-2008, 01:48 AM
Oh so close - by Rem-13 - 11-25-2008, 01:48 AM
Oh so close - by Jonathan Meer - 11-25-2008, 04:45 AM
Oh so close - by Waffuru - 11-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh so close - by Sage - 11-25-2008, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)