Alright people. ECW/Smackdown is coming to Greensboro. I was hoping for Raw...but I may take my little cousin because he loves the Undertaker. Going to check out ticket prices online later or in person monday, in short do you think ECW/Smackdown is worth seeing in person? It'd be the first wrestling show I've been to(besides a semi-pro show I went to when I was like nine.).
I haven't watched ECW or SD in a while, as far as Smackdown goes the only stars I'd want to see in action are Jeff Hardy, Undertaker and Triple H. I don't know who else is worth seeing. Edit: I forgot about Edge
I haven't watched ECW or SD in a while, as far as Smackdown goes the only stars I'd want to see in action are Jeff Hardy, Undertaker and Triple H. I don't know who else is worth seeing. Edit: I forgot about Edge

