Tapion Wrote:Ash, where did you train and what promotions have you worked for? I'm being serious btw. I live in NY and pretty much in my area they run anywhere from 10-15 indy shows a year ranging from some utter garbage to annual ROH events at the Manhattan Center. If you've got any sort of notoriety of the east coast I've probably heard of you.I'll just say I havent worked enough promotions to get noticed in NY or the east coast. I stayed loyal to one promotion for a couple of years only to get fucked over because I didnt kiss ass while the other guy who hadn't been in near as long as I did kissed a lot of ass and became the owners favorite. So I got fed up with it and told the promoter to go fuck himself then left and wrestled for a few other promotions within my state and a state below.
Kicking Ash and taking names
Since: 1999
Too extreme for the kids so Kiss My Ash
Since: 1999
Too extreme for the kids so Kiss My Ash

