01-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Vad Wrote:Yeah, back injuries blow. I shredded my lower back -muscles- a long time ago. Christ, the pain was out of this world.
There is no amount of understatement that could be appropriate here. I actually move my legs (what bit I can) just to make sure I'm not randomly paralyzed when it happens.
I mean, you physically CAN NOT move. Its not like it just hurts if you try but you can bare through it - no, you simply can't do it. AND it hurts if you try. Hurts and yet you can't actually do it. That's the bitch of it. I can just fight through pretty much any pain if I have to, but when you literally just collapse because your muscles can't physically support you, and feel that intense of a pain that no matter how you twist (if you can), you can do nothing about...
Ugh.
Fuck that.

