01-10-2009, 02:40 AM
Just a compiled list of signatures made recently, and some old ones that I liked.
![[Image: BilBaerJaxxSignature.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/BilBaerJaxxSignature.gif)
Recent for BBJ
![[Image: AlexanderTraffordSignatureSpotted.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/AlexanderTraffordSignatureSpotted.gif)
I made it, Dimitri spiffed it up.
![[Image: PredatorSigcopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/PredatorSigcopy.gif)
Predator FTW
![[Image: UDSig2copy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/UDSig2copy.gif)
For another forum a long time ago.
![[Image: BardockSigedited.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/BardockSigedited.gif)
I can't remember why I made that one. I liked at the time, how I placed Bardock in the back. No one agreed with me ^.^
![[Image: TPOANBannercopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/TPOANBannercopy.gif)
A banner for a Naruto RPG I started with someone from this site, god, I'd say 3 or 4 years ago.
![[Image: KamiSigGoldencopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/KamiSigGoldencopy.gif)
Made for Kami, date unknown.
![[Image: DomonKasshucopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/DomonKasshucopy.gif)
Made for british Dave, for a Gundam RPG we tried to do. A long time ago as well.
![[Image: GokuJuniorcopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/GokuJuniorcopy.gif)
Made this for a Goku Jr we had some time when.
![[Image: KamiSigGolden2copy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/KamiSigGolden2copy.gif)
HAHA, I found the better version of Kami's sig!
![[Image: Raichicopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/Raichicopy.gif)
Made for myself before I dissappeared in 06... Damn you WoW
![[Image: GaaraSig.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/GaaraSig.gif)
Gaara sig for that Naruto RPG.
![[Image: VadSignature4TsAttempt1.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/VadSignature4TsAttempt1.gif)
Of course we have the 3rd generation of Vad and Trixie Sig
![[Image: VadSigAttempt3fixeddammitwborder.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/VadSigAttempt3fixeddammitwborder.gif)
2nd generation of Vad and Trixie signature. Trixie was different.
Thats it. Those are the ones that are either memories or are recent.
Enjoy!
![[Image: BilBaerJaxxSignature.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/BilBaerJaxxSignature.gif)
Recent for BBJ
![[Image: AlexanderTraffordSignatureSpotted.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/AlexanderTraffordSignatureSpotted.gif)
I made it, Dimitri spiffed it up.
![[Image: PredatorSigcopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/PredatorSigcopy.gif)
Predator FTW
![[Image: UDSig2copy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/UDSig2copy.gif)
For another forum a long time ago.
![[Image: BardockSigedited.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/BardockSigedited.gif)
I can't remember why I made that one. I liked at the time, how I placed Bardock in the back. No one agreed with me ^.^
![[Image: TPOANBannercopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/TPOANBannercopy.gif)
A banner for a Naruto RPG I started with someone from this site, god, I'd say 3 or 4 years ago.
![[Image: KamiSigGoldencopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/KamiSigGoldencopy.gif)
Made for Kami, date unknown.
![[Image: DomonKasshucopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/DomonKasshucopy.gif)
Made for british Dave, for a Gundam RPG we tried to do. A long time ago as well.
![[Image: GokuJuniorcopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/GokuJuniorcopy.gif)
Made this for a Goku Jr we had some time when.
![[Image: KamiSigGolden2copy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/KamiSigGolden2copy.gif)
HAHA, I found the better version of Kami's sig!
![[Image: Raichicopy.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/Raichicopy.gif)
Made for myself before I dissappeared in 06... Damn you WoW
![[Image: GaaraSig.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Old%20Signatures/GaaraSig.gif)
Gaara sig for that Naruto RPG.
![[Image: VadSignature4TsAttempt1.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/VadSignature4TsAttempt1.gif)
Of course we have the 3rd generation of Vad and Trixie Sig
![[Image: VadSigAttempt3fixeddammitwborder.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/VadSigAttempt3fixeddammitwborder.gif)
2nd generation of Vad and Trixie signature. Trixie was different.
Thats it. Those are the ones that are either memories or are recent.
Enjoy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

