Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want a cool rank =(
#5
XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Today I decided my roomate and I are going to hell for laughing at a physically handicapped kid on Oprah. Trust me if you were a heartless bastard and saw it you would be laughing too. Then Cal Ripken Jr. came out and talked to the kid, cause he's the kid's hero. It was cool. I don't know why my roomate was watching Oprah thought. He also likes Full House a lot...I wonder if there is something I'm missing here...
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]


Messages In This Thread
I want a cool rank =( - by Vegeta - 06-08-2004, 02:22 AM
I want a cool rank =( - by Abel - 06-08-2004, 02:27 AM
I want a cool rank =( - by Abel - 06-08-2004, 02:34 AM
I want a cool rank =( - by Kaden - 06-08-2004, 02:37 AM
I want a cool rank =( - by Kami - 06-08-2004, 02:40 AM
I want a cool rank =( - by James - 06-08-2004, 04:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)