Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Because I am teh sex
#1
You guys really need to create some kind of boundry between what is a favourite technique: Kamehameha, Masenko, Dodonpa. And just regular ki blasts and orbs. Because any fool can put their hands together and shoot a regular beam of ki and yell 'Kamehameha' but you have to decide what seperates that Kamehameha from the guy just pretending to make one.

Personally, I think Favourite techniques should be more powerful, or should raise your power level when performing them like they did in the Saiyajin saga. It'd also allow characters to have more than 4~6 special skills which could get tedious and boring when writing, and would allow them to explore other skills before they add it to their favourites list.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 03:54 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 04:16 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 04:48 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Broli - 06-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Broli - 06-13-2004, 06:17 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Broli - 06-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Sage - 06-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Kaden - 06-16-2004, 07:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)