Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Because I am teh sex
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I see what your saying... I think. But what your talking about is coming up with a multiplier for every move?

I don't think we should make a multiplier specifically for every move, but rather if it's in your Favourite Technique's list that when you use it, it has it's own level of power. Like say Goku used a Kamehameha and had a power level of 1,000,000. If you read his power level it would jump to 1,300,000 while preforming the Kamehameha because it's a favourite technique. But say if you did a Kamehameha but didn't have it in your favourite's list it wouldn't raise your power level while using it.

If I did suggest a multiplier it would be x2 for all moves period, or, say you had the intelligence for 4 techniques, you could decide to only have 3 techniques and one of them could have a 3x multiplier. But of course to keep people from abusing that, you could put a 5x limiter on all techniques.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 03:54 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 04:16 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 04:48 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Broli - 06-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Broli - 06-13-2004, 06:17 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Broli - 06-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Sage - 06-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Kaden - 06-16-2004, 07:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)