Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How about
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Kuura
I know about flood control, but I don't think quick reply is really needed... so, again, go die. Sad

Translation: I don't know how to do it so I will say you should die =x

It's not needed but it's a luxury that won't hurt and could possibly be a nice plus to members.
[Image: drakesig.png]


Messages In This Thread
How about - by Drake - 06-16-2004, 12:43 AM
How about - by Drake - 06-16-2004, 12:49 AM
How about - by Vegeta - 06-16-2004, 12:57 AM
How about - by Drake - 06-16-2004, 01:01 AM
How about - by Vegeta - 06-16-2004, 01:07 AM
How about - by Drake - 06-16-2004, 01:11 AM
How about - by Kaden - 06-16-2004, 07:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)