Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Because I am teh sex
#15
Favorite techniques are, and always have been, more powerful than a normal equivilant. I, and I'm pretty sure the rest of the staff, thought that was pretty well implied with the whole system.

Anyway, when performing a favorite technique, consider your character to have power beyond their normal limits. This is due to the manipulation and amplification of their ki, through the technique they are using. No, we're not going to come up with multipliers for every single technique, and no, they are not the same as normal attacks. Its really just a matter of writing it properly, or, if its a case of member vs member, not god-moding. Favorite techniques are performed, for the most part, at levels higher than those normally achieved by your character.

kthxbi
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 03:54 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 04:16 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 04:48 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Broli - 06-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Broli - 06-13-2004, 06:17 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Broli - 06-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Drake - 06-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Rem-13 - 06-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Sage - 06-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Because I am teh sex - by Kaden - 06-16-2004, 07:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)