02-09-2009, 02:49 AM
Name: Rikkua
Age: 2
Race: Android
Sex: Female
Starting Planet: Earth
Profession: None yet.
Fighting Style: Cunning
Short Bio: Rikkua's past is jumbled and there are only a few things she goes by. Red Ribbon database and her own logic board. She never trusted anyone aside from Dr. Sloan who risked his life trying to save his most prized android's life. It is also known that Rikkua's history was manufactured by Benjamin Carigon, Dr. Sloan's head assistant. Soon after, her data was erased leaving her with all the data in the Red Ribbon database as a guide. Now, the android travels into the world in search of her real duty as well as her past.
[I already have her full history roleplayed out. I've been wanting to join this site for a while. I don't want to give too much away! If you demand more, I can post more though.]
General Description:
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 110 pounds
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Greenish/Blue
Skin Color: Fair White
Age: 2 years [Looks to be 18-21]
Rikkua wears an orange tank top and tight light blue jeans, complemented by the newest Capsule Corp boot fashion. She has various belts and pockets along her waist good for storing little objects or notes. She has long blonde hair that usually rests precariously upon her head. She holds her head back with a thin piece of green material. Her skin is fair, not too white and not overly tanned, but fair. She has glowing green eyes and a very warm smile which she usually uses to attract men or lure them into a false sanctuary before destroying them.
Starting Abilities: Ki Sense, Dark Ki
Trait: Compassionate
Role-play Sample: (minimum 300 words)
As the saiyan hybrid finally began to descend on planet Earth, he realized he would be home with his family. "It's strange that I left Earth to get away from them, and now I come back, missing them like hell." He muttered. "Well, aside from Mom. I ran away mostly because of her." He admitted as he gripped both control sticks tightly. "I don't really remember how to do this so..." He whispered hoarsely realizing he might die before he even got to see his father.
Then, suddenly, he jerked the sticks towards him, causing the pod to spin uncontrollably. "Damn!" Goten hissed as he attempted to straighten the pod out. "Wrong move!"
The pod continued to hurtle towards Earth at high speeds, flames licking at the hull. It screeched as it began to slow down as the Earth's natural friction began to slow it's speed as well as ignite it in burning flames.
Goten watched in horror as the external temperature rose base 1,000 degrees Celsius, and continued to gape in utter terror when he realized the pod's calculations of successfully landing. "21% !!" He cried as he hastily yanked the control sicks every which way. Slowly, he evened the pod out and raised his survival chances up to 68%. "That's a little better... but still."
"Brace for impact." He computer said as two large pads unwound themselves from the seat back and entangled Goten. "In 10 seconds."
Goten clenched his eyes shut and gripped both control sticks, which were locked in their prime position. "Here goes nothing..." he sighed as he opened his one eye for a split second. Outside the window, a bright red flame nearly doused every other vision out, but he could see a highly forested area just ahead. "Oh jeez... I hope I know where I land..."
With that, the pod crashed through the tree's boughs and landed with a resounding bang decimating any life form in the surronding quarter of a mile.
Age: 2
Race: Android
Sex: Female
Starting Planet: Earth
Profession: None yet.
Fighting Style: Cunning
Short Bio: Rikkua's past is jumbled and there are only a few things she goes by. Red Ribbon database and her own logic board. She never trusted anyone aside from Dr. Sloan who risked his life trying to save his most prized android's life. It is also known that Rikkua's history was manufactured by Benjamin Carigon, Dr. Sloan's head assistant. Soon after, her data was erased leaving her with all the data in the Red Ribbon database as a guide. Now, the android travels into the world in search of her real duty as well as her past.
[I already have her full history roleplayed out. I've been wanting to join this site for a while. I don't want to give too much away! If you demand more, I can post more though.]
General Description:
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 110 pounds
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Greenish/Blue
Skin Color: Fair White
Age: 2 years [Looks to be 18-21]
Rikkua wears an orange tank top and tight light blue jeans, complemented by the newest Capsule Corp boot fashion. She has various belts and pockets along her waist good for storing little objects or notes. She has long blonde hair that usually rests precariously upon her head. She holds her head back with a thin piece of green material. Her skin is fair, not too white and not overly tanned, but fair. She has glowing green eyes and a very warm smile which she usually uses to attract men or lure them into a false sanctuary before destroying them.
Starting Abilities: Ki Sense, Dark Ki
Trait: Compassionate
Role-play Sample: (minimum 300 words)
As the saiyan hybrid finally began to descend on planet Earth, he realized he would be home with his family. "It's strange that I left Earth to get away from them, and now I come back, missing them like hell." He muttered. "Well, aside from Mom. I ran away mostly because of her." He admitted as he gripped both control sticks tightly. "I don't really remember how to do this so..." He whispered hoarsely realizing he might die before he even got to see his father.
Then, suddenly, he jerked the sticks towards him, causing the pod to spin uncontrollably. "Damn!" Goten hissed as he attempted to straighten the pod out. "Wrong move!"
The pod continued to hurtle towards Earth at high speeds, flames licking at the hull. It screeched as it began to slow down as the Earth's natural friction began to slow it's speed as well as ignite it in burning flames.
Goten watched in horror as the external temperature rose base 1,000 degrees Celsius, and continued to gape in utter terror when he realized the pod's calculations of successfully landing. "21% !!" He cried as he hastily yanked the control sicks every which way. Slowly, he evened the pod out and raised his survival chances up to 68%. "That's a little better... but still."
"Brace for impact." He computer said as two large pads unwound themselves from the seat back and entangled Goten. "In 10 seconds."
Goten clenched his eyes shut and gripped both control sticks, which were locked in their prime position. "Here goes nothing..." he sighed as he opened his one eye for a split second. Outside the window, a bright red flame nearly doused every other vision out, but he could see a highly forested area just ahead. "Oh jeez... I hope I know where I land..."
With that, the pod crashed through the tree's boughs and landed with a resounding bang decimating any life form in the surronding quarter of a mile.

