Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question
#6
Did 17 actually buy the second upgrade for his HQ? I know the roster says "Full-Upgraded", but the second upgrade is pretty new to the shop. I don't recall him buying it, but then again, I don't pay very close attention these days.

^_^;;
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question - by Alura - 06-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Question - by Broli - 06-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Question - by Alura - 06-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Question - by Vegeta - 06-22-2004, 12:02 AM
Question - by Sage - 06-22-2004, 01:21 AM
Question - by Kaden - 06-22-2004, 08:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)