02-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Next post up. Couple of quick notes. I changed "Selina" to "Solina." Pronunciation is pretty much the same, but it fits her motif a lot better, I think.
I also made a point of not including any dialog, and was wondering how that affected the post, if at all. Any comment to that effect would be greatly appreciated. I'm a huge fan of dialog, so... y'know... trying something new.
This is actually kind of a stalling post. I hadn't originally planned on using this scene so soon, but I thought it would be a nice way to set up some of the stuff that should happen next. We'll see, though.
I also made a point of not including any dialog, and was wondering how that affected the post, if at all. Any comment to that effect would be greatly appreciated. I'm a huge fan of dialog, so... y'know... trying something new.
This is actually kind of a stalling post. I hadn't originally planned on using this scene so soon, but I thought it would be a nice way to set up some of the stuff that should happen next. We'll see, though.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

